Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Chocolate Chip bars

½ cup butter, softened
½ cup of Ideal
¼ teaspoon stevia glycerite
1 tsp of brown sugar Ideal
1 large egg
½ cup almond flour
½ scoop of low carb whey protein powder, vanilla flavor
2 tablespoons peanut flour (12% fat)
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
2 Tbls of flax meal
1 tsp of vanilla
½ cup sugar-free chocolate chips ( I made my own) link for the recipe
http://www.sugarfreelowcarbrecipes.com/?p=2110
For the bars I made I doubled this recipe...

Preheat over to 350*
Beat your softened butter with the both the white and brown ideal and stevia glycerite, until light and fluffy. Add egg and beat well. In a separate bowl, stir together almond flour, vanilla whey protein powder, peanut flour, baking soda, flax meal and salt. Stir almond flour mixture into butter mixture until blended. Stir in chocolate chips and chopped nuts.

I put parchement paper in a 10 x 15 pan and spread my mixture for the bars
and it take only about 8 minutes, you really have to watch them, they cook really quick
This made 50 squares

No comments:

Post a Comment