Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Enchilada casserole

Enchiladas
12 cauliflower rounds (faux corn tortillas) see recipe for them because it is not my recipe 
http://blog.yourlighterside.com/2009/05/low-carb-enchiladas-recipe.html
I use muffin top pans to cook my cauli rounds in
1 lb of hamburger meat

1- 15 ounce can of tomato sauce

cilantro

1 maggies chicken cube

minced garlic to taste

mixed cheese

cumin to taste

onion powder to taste

chili powder to taste

lime juice to taste

curry powder to taste

______________________________________________________________________


while I am frying the meat, I add minced garlic, cumin, onion powder (or real onions), chili powder, salt and pepper

when meat is down, strain and set aside in a bowl

___________________________________

in a non stick pot I add a little oil and saute cilantro (chopped), onion if you like (chopped), maggies cube (break up), and minced garlic

once it is sauted I add the can of tomato sauce and then fill up the can with hot water and add it.

Then add cumin, chili powder, onion powder, curry powder, pepper, and lime juice

___________________________________

I let the sauce cook for just a bit, and then add about a cup of it to the meat mixture.

___________________________________

In a cake pan I line with foil

I add a little of the sauce to the bottom just to coat

Put 6 of you cooked cauli rounds

then sauce all over them

then meat mixture and then cheese

and then repeat...

with cheese being you last topping

if you have any sauce left over, just pour on top

bake @ 350 for about 10-15 mins



This can be done with chicken or just cheese and no meat

http://cleochatra.blogspot.com/ for the cauli rounds 

No comments:

Post a Comment